Monday, June 05, 2006

IM BACK IM BACK IM BACK! -cheers-

That camp is kinda fun, with those enthu guides & stuffs.
I LOVE WEST DIVISION!
WEST DIVISION!! hohoho.

DAY 1
So god damn tired lah.
Build our own gadgets & tent.
& the best thing is, we never even build that canvas sort of tent before.
Kind of feeling lost for a second there.
Some school came over & told us what to do. Forgot what school was that.
So hot & tired.
Shant elaborate.

Day 2
It sucks lah.
This stupid "raiding the city" thinggy, oh god.
The first clue.
Should be BTH, we went to FCP.
Climbed the never ending steps at FCP, found out that is wasnt there.
How annoying.
Those stupid in-charge are so UNREASONABLE!
Its only 2 people for god's sake.
& STOP DAO-ING CSS GUIDES.
Minus off 5 points?
Didnt went that well.
My heart just felt pain & I couldnt breathe for a second. *ouch*
Went bad.
Really bad.

DAY 3
Imagine,
having lunch under a 100 degrees HOT HOT HOT sun,
& you're there sweating like siao.
& your forks & spoons are mostly made of metal right?
& the worst thing is, it will be even bad if your plates are made of metal.
*Nudges Pf*
Both Durga & me chose canoeing as our activity for today.
& MY NAME WAS THE FIRST ON THE LIST! :D
Grouped together with ZSS & BVS.
Was kinda fun.
I LOVE CANOEING!
Didnt get first lah. But, we did have fun.
Okay,
while I was in the water, those rocky rocks tripped.
My skin rubbed against those sharp stones & rocks.
My palm scratched against a small rock. When I look at my palm, the rock is still stuck deep into my skin.
OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH!!
& scars are left at my left leg.
HOHOHO!

Didnt sleep at night with the guys until late at night.
This thing, we adress it as, the " E news ".
Its those secrets & gossips that we share.
So interesting to find out what are the views of the guys on other people.

Shant rant on it any further. Im sososo drained out :(

To those fans of Taufik & Paul of Sg idol, hope that you wont feel insulted yeah?
Alrighty!
I think that Taufik is like..
Acting like Usher.
Esp when he sings. Notice something?
He's like, pulling it longer & longer & longer.
He wants to be the next Usher huh?
For Paul, dont you find that the way he dresses looks exactly like My Chemical Romance?
Esp Gerard Way. Dont find it insulting.
Cos Im a big fan of MCR & I love Gerard Way like siao personally.
Why does Sg idols nowadays likes to follow huge stars' footsteps?
So UNORIGINAL.

IMPORTANT NOTE. (AGAIN)
IM GOING OVERSEAS TMR!
Wont be back till most probably Saturday or Sunday.


GOODBYE WORLD,
GOODBYE SINGAPORE :D :D :D

No comments: